3 YEAR | 100,000 NATIONWIDE PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY
JASPER ENGINES & TRANSMISSIONS has grown to be the nation's leading remanufacturer of drive train components. Established in 1942, JASPER has dedicated extensive research to correct problems in the original manufacturer's design, improving the product performance, reliability and durability to provide the highest quality value and reliable performance. These updates allow for improved performance and increased longevity, ultimately providing you with a better engine, transmission or drive train. JASPER is 100% Associate Owned and proudly made in the USA with employees who are dedicated and committed to your total satisfaction. We proudly recommend JASPER Engines & Transmissions remanufactured gas and diesel engines, transmissions, and drive trains here at CORE Automotive in Tempe, AZ.
Why should you choose to install JASPER engines, transmissions, and differentials in your car or truck? It comes down to 4 simple things for us.
1. 75 YEARS EXPERIENCE, With over 75 years of remanufacturing experience, generations of JASPER associates have shared vast amounts of knowledge and the processes necessary to produce the highest level of quality to produce reliability. JASPER will provide trouble-free performance and peace of mind for years to come backed with our nationwide warranty.
2. PROVEN QUALITY, JASPER remanufactured products meet and often exceed original specifications and where applicable, improve OEM design with updated parts and precise machining. JASPER brings value to the equation with all components tested in a climate controlled environment and computer assisted calibration which assures precise fuel delivery and efficiency.
3. TESTED, Live run dynamometer testing of every running complete diesel allows engines to be tested under varying loads to simulate in-the-vehicle operation. Live run dynamometer testing of every automatic transmission, including Allison, assure trouble free performance and reliable day to day operation.
4. PARTS & LABOR NATIONWIDE WARRANTY. JASPER Engines and Transmissions has a 3 YEAR | 100,000 MILE PARTS & LABOR NATIONWIDE WARRANTY- for most consumer and commercial applications up to, and including 1 ton chassis. The warranty is fully transferable and is tough to beat! Talk to our team of professional technicians here at CORE Automotive in Tempe today about a JASPER remanufactured gas or diesel engine, transmission or drive train for your truck, car, jeep or SUV.
JASPER INFORMATION & PRODUCT BROCHURES:
3 YEAR | 100,000 NATIONWIDE PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY
JASPER, Made in the USA since 1942
JASPER, The Company
JASPER Gas Engines
JASPER Diesel Engines
WHY CHOOSE JASPER?
CELEBRATING 75 YEARS OF PERFECTING THE ART OF REMANUFACTURING
You know that sickening feeling of indecision when your car or truck exhibits engine or transmission trouble and your first decision needs to be finding the best automotive repair company in your area that can provide an accurate and detailed analysis of what is wrong with your vehicle and what options are best suited for your needs to get you back on the road safely.
What is the best choice - new car, a newer used car, a junkyard engine or transmission? There is a reliable and much less costly option. A JASPER Remanufactured Engine, Transmission, or Differential Exchange Product is your best solution!
A question we get a lot is what's the difference between remanufactured engines (or transmissions) and rebuilt or used engines (or transmissions). Many people confuse rebuilt products with remanufactured (reman) products, and some may even assume that a used product will be a viable replacement alternative to their failed engine, transmission, differential or other component.
JASPER VALUE IS IN THE QUALITY AND WORRY-FREE GUARANTEE
- Adds worry-free years to the life of your vehicle
- Saves money over the purchase of a new or another used vehicle
- Can add to eventual resale value of your vehicle
JASPER'S EXPERIENCE: SINCE 1942, WE HAVE BEEN PERFECTING THE ART OF REMANUFACTURING!
- Remanufacturing quality products since 1942
- One of the largest remanufacturers of drivetrain products.
- Two distribution centers for nationwide availability.
- 42 Nationwide Branch locations and over 1700 Associates working for YOU!
WARRANTY 3 YEAR | 100,000 MILE PARTS & LABOR NATIONWIDE
- Every JASPER remanufactured engine & transmission is backed by a Nationwide Transferable 3 Year / 100,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warranty with more than 10,000 locations nationwide to get the job done right. Click here for complete warranty information.
And you can get thousands more miles by choosing a JASPER Remanufactured Engine, Transmission, or Differential. Drivetrain components remanufactured by JASPER Engines & Transmissions are as good as or better than new but a much less costly solution than replacing your good old four-wheeled friend with the peace of mind delivered by a JASPER Engines & Transmissions Company 3 Year - 100,000 Mile FULL Parts & Labor Warranty! But, whatever term you use for that component you're having installed in your car, truck, SUV or boat, you should make sure that you're getting exactly what you think you're getting. Here's how we differentiate used, rebuilt and remanufactured:
JASPER OR BUY NEW?
USED ENGINES, TRANSMISSIONS AND DIFFERENTIALS
Used components are pulled directly from a vehicle - typically a junkyard vehicle - and generally not even so much as surface cleaned. There are no provisions for disassembly, internal cleaning or inspection with a used component. Used or junkyard components may have high mileage and a poor maintenance history - a failure waiting to happen. Many used or junkyard components come from a vehicle that was involved in an accident and may have unseen damage such as being immersed in water.
REBUILT ENGINES, TRANSMISSIONS AND DIFFERENTIALS
To rebuild is to recondition by cleaning, inspecting and replacing severely worn or broken parts in the engine or transmission. Serviceable parts are reused within the manufacturer's acceptable wear limits. The quality of rebuilt engines or transmission components varies widely and many come with only a limited warranty not a full parts and labor 3 Year / 100,000 Mile Nationwide Warranty.
REMANUFACTURED ENGINES, TRANSMISSIONS AND DIFFERENTIALS
To remanufacture is to make as close to new as possible. Most wearable parts are automatically replaced. All core material is closely inspected and checked against original equipment specifications for correct dimensional tolerances. Replacement parts are new or requalified. If new, parts are made in the same production processes as original equipment. Testing is performed to manufacturer specifications and original production standards.
Choose for yourself, but know that JASPER will only provide completely remanufactured engines, transmissions, differentials and drivetrain products - or any of our other remanufactured components - with a nationwide warranty. You can drive away from your technician's shop with confidence if you have a JASPER remanufactured component.
CONSIDERING BUYING A NEW OR USED VEHICLE INSTEAD OF REPAIR?
FACTS ON NEW VEHICLES
- Lose $2000 - $3000 in value right out of the showroom
- In the first two years, wholesale value depreciates by 35-50%
- In 3 years an average new car loses 54% of the original purchase value
- New vehicles carry higher tax, licensing and insurance costs
FACTS ON USED VEHICLES
- Lose $1000 - $1200 in value when they leave the lot
- May have a minimal warranty, if any
- May have hidden problems requiring expensive repairs
JASPER FACTS & INFORMATION
- JASPER Engines & Transmissions was founded in 1942 and today is the nation's largest mass remanufacturer of a diverse line of drivetrain components. Annual production includes 65,000 gas engines; 75,000 transmissions; 6,500 diesel engines; 5,000 differentials and rear axle assemblies; and 1,200 stern drives. The product mix also includes performance engines and transmissions, marine engines, stern drives, outboard lower units and outboard powerheads, alternate fuel engines and electric motors.
- JASPER is the only remanufacturer to have 3 individuals named Remanufacturer of the Year by PERA, The Production Engine Remanufacturer's Association.
- Corporate and remanufacturing operations are housed in a 367,000 sq. ft. facility located in JASPER, Indiana with all remanufacturing performed in three facilities. Inventory is housed in two distribution centers - one in Indiana and the second in Kingman, AZ.
- JASPER Engines & Transmissions employs over 1700 Associates. JASPER Engine & Transmission products are distributed through a network of 42 branch and distributor locations.
- JASPER Engines & Transmissions supplies transmissions and differentials to some of the greatest names in NASCAR racing. The technology we gain is built into the products we supply for your race of everyday life.
- JASPER Engines & Transmissions operates on a philosophy of a continuous improvement in safety, quality, productivity, customer service and the reduction of waste. Our mission statement is simple: "Do It Right and Have Fun!" We are committed to remain a leading force in the automotive industry. Progressive programs of research and new product development enable us to provide quality value-oriented products second to none.
- Every remanufactured engine, transmission, or differential product is thoroughly tested and inspected for quality assurance.
- Immediate availability on most popular applications. Fast turn around custom remanufacturing programs are also available.
- JASPER Engine & Transmission remanufactured products are built to industry specifications that are equal to or more exact than those used by the original equipment manufacturer.
- JASPER Engine & Transmission remanufactured products are backed by written factory warranties. A Premium Service Plan is also available.
- The bottom line is value and JASPER Engines & Transmissions remanufactured products provide value for your dollar in terms of longevity, durability and performance.